Friday, October 26, 2012

Z's "Err.."

Haha, um, haha. Okay I just read TP's blog! I shall call you TP from now on :P

Anyway, TP's the only other reason why I still blog here. The first one is for convenience xD

Yesterday was the last day of school... And well, Z laoshi's last day.

It's the first time I cried so much in school. In the hall when the principal mentioned her, I felt so sad but I managed to hold back my tears. She was talking about how she scolded many students but she knows that these students will understand that she scolded them to help them. And her "err.." Haha!

When CW ran out from nowhere and hugged her in front of the whole school, part of me wished that I was there too. Then when Z said that CW was her student, and "RA也是", I just broke down. My friend YX said that she wanted me to run up and hug her, well, I thought of that too, but I didn't want to cry in front of the whole school.

During free period I just started crying again when I tried to sleep.

During recess I wanted to pass my junior something for her class (2D) but they were singing songs with Z inside, and I wanted to cry again. So I kept loitering there, and suddenly Z appeared outside and I just broke down again :(

So I hugged her, and thanked her.

She's one of the teachers who really shaped me into who I am today. I remember that after I said my thank you speech for election, I met her on the corridor and she told me to have more confidence in myself because I can do it. At that point in time, it was one of my undealt issues. I just hid it completely. I didn't even want to admit it myself.

I also remember that when I was chosen as a student councillor for term 1 in sec 2, I didn't really know what I can do. I was quite afraid to do anything. I mean, I only did what I was told, take attendance, chase people down for assembly etc. Then one day because of the CNY decorations, she snapped, "你们可以push一下吗?"

So I pushed 一下 and learned that, actually, there are many things we can do, it's always that first step which troubles us and scares us. Even now, I'm still troubled and scared about that first step. 但是我会努力的.

我会永远记得您教导我的一切。谢谢您,老师!

PS. I changed my template to blogger's because I suck in HTML stuff and not that I don't like small words, it just really strains my eyes. I wear specs ya know.

No comments: