I had a weird dream today...
I shall not dwell on its details because it's kind of foggy in my head. The more prominent feature of my dream was that many of my friends turned into this brown monster-ish figure who run and jump around like ninjas. You know, like those creatures in I Am Legend? Yeah.
I was terrified.
This dream, or nightmare, felt like many dreams strung together. It spanned over many days. It was so real that when I woke up, I couldn't really differentiate what was reality and what was not.
It had one very clear message. One of the characters told me in my dream (I think it was my dad) that fears are all made up, and it won't come true as long as you don't believe in them.
So after that I found myself slaying all those monsters with a pole, telling those monsters, "I don't believe in you, so you aren't true", all along with my eyes closed so that I could convince myself that they aren't there at all.
Surprisingly they didn't harm me when I slashed them. Then I woke up.
No comments:
Post a Comment