I'm not sure if I have split personalities but sometimes those conflicting emotions kill me inside. In the end, I'm just like, "Bleh, I wanna sleep".
Anyway, I have conflicting emotions about every single thing. What I want to eat, what I want to wear, whether I should go for a jog or read a book. Whether I should do this, whether I should do that. What would others say? Would they agree with me? Would they get angry? Or would they think it's lame? But I think it's nice, so they would think it's nice too, I guess..? Would they like this colour? Do I have time? Would I end up saying something wrong? Would I fall sick or get a sore throat or get a pimple? Would I this or that?
This is one of the first time I've ever felt so secure blogging, because I realise no one reads my blog anymore. Which is a great thing, because I don't want people knowing all about my life.
Well, blogger has become one of the sites I go to when I'm bored. First is facebook, where I play by Tetris Battle. I played so much tetris that when I close my eyes and sleep, I dream tetris.
Second would be fanfiction. Well, it's like wattpad, but people write fiction using other people's characters. The story is original but the book which the fanfic is based on is someone else's. I shan't tell you what I read because the last time I told someone, that person laughed really hard. XD
Last would be google. Well, I just google random stuff when it pops in my head. For example, why do people say bless you after someone sneezes? Where can you make personalized stamps (I want an 80th anniversary stamp!)? Does playing tetris make you smarter?
Haha! That's about it. I guess I have to do something about my split personalities. I only know that they come from insecurities.
(So actually, I'm not really liberated from the vicious cycle. If I am, completely, I'd be under a Bodhi tree.)
No comments:
Post a Comment