Thursday, November 1, 2012

dot sg?!

I just discovered that my blog has a .sg behind it.

-_____-

I feel so sleep-deprived and I've no idea why. Yesterday, I practically slept my whole day away after I reached home.

I still feel tired.. And I've got a million things to do.

Anyway, today I went to play laser tag at this church event that Nat invited me to ^o^ They are so nice. And there was this girl who resembled 80% of my senior that I got a shock. Only that she's the same age as me.

Nat's cell group leader is so pretty! :)

I've started to really like coke (Coca Cola, not some chemical). Last time, I don't even touch it for a few months but now it's like, I really need to drink it. Addiction?! Never mind, it will pass, just like chocolates and chocolate cookies.

No comments: