Hey, I decided to blog again. Hehe, I know this is kinda early but it's okay right? It's sunday anyway! :D
Well on friday we ran in the rain for fartlek (1min run 3min rest). So cool! But during the run all I could think of was "Dubai is located in United Arab Emirates". Haha! One of the things I've learnt that morning for geog.
Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that it was freaking cold! I was amazed that I didn't shiver while running or something.
By the way, our history teacher changed. I was starting to like Mrs. Brenda Tan because she was so nice and motherly :D Now I'm sad that the teacher changed :( And I'm not used to the new teacher's teaching. I know she's trying to be nice, but, well, all I can say is you really need to get used to our silence. We're a quiet bunch, you know. Every teacher who teaches us either says that or thinks that :)
Hehe, the wind is blowing hard. It's so chilly now. My dad just went out, haha. Oh dear, the sun is rising in about an hour.
And I really hope not. I like the quiet darkness when everyone else is sleeping, and I'm all alone, in my home sweet home. By sitting at the desk you could feel the chilly wind blowing at your legs, and it's nice :)
Haha, back to my story about school. Hm. Okay, I don't know what else to say about school. Oh yeps! We had a descriptive writing test on friday and it sucked. I mean, my vocabulary sucked. I crapped out 2 and a half pages. I hope I do not fail though..
Well, I've been thinking about writing on Wattpad but I just can't get my butt moving. I don't know what to write about. It would certainly be good practice for me since I get to write more, but with time constraint I don't think I can write a good story. Haha.
Oh yeah, yesterday I went to Esplanade to watch the MEP students' performance at FRINGE. It was so nice. Yiling's voice is so beautiful, when she sang the hunchback person disney song I felt so touched and I wanted to cry :') My eyes became even more watery because of the chill of the air-con :) And after that I ate Haagen-daz with her and Nicole and Celine! Then we walked to City Hall MRT and window-shopped at Hersheys and tasted the sample of the popcorn. When I grow up I wanna be a billionaire $_$.
Oh after that, I went to Takashimaya and I found the Vapur bottle! So happy! But it was so damn ex! Nevermind, at least I got the authentic Vapur bottles :) (could've gotten it at a cheaper price somewhere else though, like the shop in NUS central library or some Denise person who is a retailer and sells it for $19.90..) Hehe, nevermind :)
Well, I'm so mad at myself. I forgot to bring home my Maths TB again :( I kept passing up overdue work, you know. Almost all of my maths homework has a 'late' sign on it...
No comments:
Post a Comment