Well I just wanna say something.
Hm. It's about something.
Aish I'm keeping myself in suspense (not sure which is the right word) so I'll just get straight to the point.
We are all in this together.
So why the hell should I care when no one else does? Why should I keep my hopes up wishing you would make a change?
I know there are many out there who still appreciate. But that's it.
I can't express myself like how I want it to be but I hope you understand. I had enough.
I don't want this to end up like last year, but it seems like there's nothing I can do to alleviate the situation. Not if you don't cooperate.
.............
"We learn better when classmates are our friends."
Lame? Think again.
How many of us actually classify all our classmates/CCA mates as friends?
And how many of us actually try to know and treat all our classmates as friends?
No comments:
Post a Comment