Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Back down to earth....

Hi! Cool it's 3.33pm.

Haha, haven't blogged in years. How's life? LG! (Life's good. haha lame)

Well I love sitting beside Natasha XD She's such a motherly friend. Hehe.

And I gave my tie to Sam Yip and I dunno who has my badge now XD. I still remember at the start of the year when she saw the stains on my tie she secretly told Kathleen that she hoped she wouldn't get the tie (but i heard it and i started laughing XD). Well, the stains were already there so it's not my fault:)

Oh and the student councils president elections are coming! I'm voting for Min Ting:)

Descriptive writing test this friday :/ So not my cup of tea.

And to those lost souls out there.............................................

................................................................ Get your ass back here on earth! (sorry for vulgarities but..) I think it's really awkward if I name you, but I think you know who you are. Yes, you. Stop wondering if I'm referring to you. I saw your post okay, if people praise you they really mean it. Unless they're like some two-faced b! Hey but not everyone is a two-faced b so just face the reality! You're worth it:)

No comments: