Sunday, July 4, 2010

4th July 2010

Today I changed my name on facebook from Ruoann HiromiBear Gwee to Gwee Ruo-Ann again! Heehee.

Damn excited about tomorrow.

Oh and I watched For One More Day today on Hallmark channel. I was rather disappointed. But I guess it was a good movie, but it just didn't meet my expectations because For One More Day is such a good book that it left a mark in my heart, furthermore I already pictured how everything would go in my mind, so it's kinda different from the movie.

And the guy who played as Chick Benedetto speaks in a weird accent. But he's still good.

Hey, I totally had a fun day messaging Celine. I think I sort of spammed her phone today.

Speaking of phones, both my camera and phone kind of malfunctioned for a few minutes yesterday during sports day. It was at a bad timing. My camera's first batt died on me when my sec 2  seniors were already preparing for the 4x100m run. Then I quickly changed to the second batt but I fixed it the wrong side, and in the end I thought the batt spoiled because on the class outing in the june holidays, it had slipped and flew onto the floor in macs. So yeah. It was only after the race did Tricia fixed it for me, or rather, showed me the correct way of putting the batt. Sigh.

Then after the carnival, Celine called me. I picked up. After talking to her about tmr's outing, I smsed to Jia Yi asking her where she was (because I received an sms from her asking me where I was -.-). Then without finishing my sms, I just closed the phone, so it blacked out and I couldn't on it again until after I asked Hui En to open the lid for me and I sorta took out the batt and replace it again. So yeah..

And I found this really awesome quote just now.

"A true friend stabs you in the front." -Oscar Wilde

True, eh! I shall make it one of my all-time favourites.

No comments: