The June holidays are ending soon. Haiz!
So I'm going to talk about today, or rather yesterday, since it's already past midnight.
I'm still down with 5 pieces of homework, and I'm kind of stuck because my printer died. It wouldn't work and what happens is that this scanner failure error kept appearing. And when I finally got it to work after plugging in the wire, whatever it is, which my father unplugged for who-knows-why, and which I did not know after 3 hours of messing with the printer, what came out of the pg 1 of my maths homework was just really faded words which could hardly be seen. FYI on how it looks like, just get any printed paper and flip it to the other side, and try to read the words on the previous page. Yes. That's exactly what it looks like on mine, just that this time I am looking at it on the page it was printed on, not the back page.
So, any experts? My printer is hp psc 750.
And yeah. Today I only completed 2 homework. Which I did not really consider homework beforehand. The first was PPR reflection for CCA and the second was phrase book. For the reflections, what I basically did was to copy off the reflection which I had already done on last friday morning and also make come corrections. Well, as for my phrase book, it was really empty and I did remember Mrs Sushilla saying that she wants to check on our phrase book, if I'm not wrong. And it took me unexpectedly long to find adjectives and verbs, and I also decided to fill in the miscellaneous and vivid verbs & sounds sections. So yeah.
Btw, I played bumpers stars, a msn game, for the first time on 22nd June with Si Han. Today I played it for the second time with Yu Jin and I really enjoyed it! :D We also played the puzzle game, and it was really fun. Yu Jin was really cooperative. I remembered playing puzzle with somebody before but he or she told me that he or she didn't want to play anymore after only a short time. I guess not everybody enjoys puzzles. And oh yeah. The first time I played 3D Tic Tac Toe and All-Star Bowling on MSN was with Annabel on last saturday, 19 June.
Sigh.
On 17th June I realised that the pair of Adidas shoes which was really cute and which I bought in Taiwan's NYNY and which I really liked was actually 2 sizes smaller than the presumed one. I actually tried the size 8 shoes and decided to buy that one but the shopkeeper gave me size 6. That's why I got really depressed. That's why I "Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh >:(" on facebook that day. Thanks for caring about me, Annabel. Mom said that's that day because we bought too many shoes at once. Speaking of which, it was true. And there were also many boxes of shoes which we tried lying on the floor. No wonder the shopkeeper took the wrong one! Sigh! Now my sister has one more pair of new shoes! She has 3 pairs of new shoes which she got this month in total. Haiz. I should have checked the shoe size and should have got so excited that I decided to wear it home etc so that by then I would have realised that we took the shoes with the wrong size. Haiz! Nvm..
On 19th June I found out that you could actually like a comment on facebook. It is a new feature I think! And it was one which I had hoped for in the past! :D My dream came true. How magical.
And to Annabel on 19th June:
HAHA! Just now I went to look at my notifications. Then I scrolled down and kept clicking on the notification that said someone commented on Annabel Ruoann 's status & I kept thinking it was mine & was wondering why it showed Annabel's status! LOL! And I'm so sorry that you had to delete away your Fish for me. *touched...* I thought maybe you would forget about it. *touched X2*Annabel Ruoann
Note: the Annabel Ruoann part is actually hyperlinked to Annabel's profile.
And my new name is row-n? Sounds cool! Thanks Yi Ling. :P
And I have 2 ppl to spam. Alicia Lim and Lai Yi Ling. But I've got nothing to spam about. Maybe next time?
And oh yeah! To all who uses facebook:
Go to your profile page and scroll all the way down to the bottom. On the bottom left corner in little blue letters, click "English US"When the language selection appears, click "English Pirate" then watch what happens. When you've stopped laughing, paste this on your status to let others know! [HAHAHAHA LOL!! -ruoann]
It was something which I tried today and it was really cool! Then after that I tried the English Upside Down but changed it back shortly after because I really couldn't read the words. The words were literally upside-down.
And Wong Ling Yun is very cute!!! :D
I posted this as my status.
I am down with homework. Omg. My printer died. T_T How how how.
Then Aunt Candice commented:
這時候該給個讚嗎:p
Next, Ling Yun commented:
我和若安一样,正在烦功课。别误会!
So I commented:
HAHA LINGYUN:D LOL! 阿姨好坏==,印表机坏掉还给讚。:D 同学跟我都在烦功课~T_T HAHA:D
Then Aunt replied:
這個讚的姆指應該要往下才對:P 功課的事我好像幫不上忙~你們好好加油哦^^
So I replied:
Haha:D 谢谢:D
Haha! Ling Yun, you're such a nice person! Haha. xD. Hmm.. Let's work hard to complete all our homework! And hope you don't mind that I post this on my blog. If you ever see this. You're the first person to talk to my Aunt using Chinese haha. That's why I find it special:D
And oh yeah! Sher Li made a video for 6A'09. I'm so deeply touched. I felt the sudden urge to cry but of course I resisted it. It brought back a lot of memories which I wish to keep forever. If only I had started to blog consistently since last year like now.
Click here to watch.
:D Thanks Sher Li.
This is what I commented on the YouTube video approximately 48 minutes ago:
Hi Sher Li! Ruo Ann here. Thanks so much for making this video. Watching it really makes me feel like crying, because it brought back so many memories. I really appreciate this. Thank you so much!
And wow! Many people changed so much in only half a year! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment