Today I went to a very special outing. Because this outing created a memory which all sixaers (who turned up) shared.
Firstly, some of us gathered at mac to have lunch together. The people who arrived first were Ling Yun and Yu Jin. Then me. I ordered a big mac(:
And oh Ling Yun cut her hair! xD. She still looks very cute:D
Then after that Phyllis and her brother Derek came! Haha I can't help it but Derek is so cute! :D
Then Jolyn came:D
After some time, Wei Qian and Constance came :D
And I swear I saw Leonard! Walking past McDonalds when I wanted to buy Big Mac! Zzz.
Then when we've all eaten, and it was nearing 1pm, Si Han finally came! The one who asked us to have lunch with her at 11.30am came only at 12.30am because her (very ~!@#$%^&*()_+=-0987654321`1234567890\][[]\][';'/.,<>?:"{}|) cross country coach only released them at 12pm instead of 10am. But she had thought that she would be released at 11am, which was 1 hour later than 10am as usual, but this time was suay. So yeah. She only came when we were about to leave. And she wasn't able to go with us because she sprained her ankle and thus was wanted at home.
And yes she returned me my $0.50. At the MRT station, after I've already went past the gates.
Then at that time Hui En reached admiralty from school from her badminton practice. She said she had to go home and have her lunch first then go.
So after we've all reached yishun, Ling Yun, Phyllis, Yu Jin, Sher Li and I decided to wait at Yishun for Hui En. Meanwhile, we chatted and took photos and and Ling Yun's iphone is so cool! There's this application "Fake Caller" which was really interesting! :D
After some time, she finally arrived. So we took 2 separate taxis to Yishun Safra because the taxi driver said the maximum capacity was 4 excluding the driver. I sat the one with Sher Li and Yu Jin.
The price was $4!? >:(
When we reached there, we learnt that there was no bowling alleys available and for our Plan B, which was to sing karaoke, to work, we had to wait until 3pm. So to keep everyone busy, we played games. Dare or double-dare. Haha! It was funny. The first pair to do forfeit was Ling Yun and Phyllis. The second was Wei Qian, Constance and Jolyn. Then Sher Li and Yu Jin. When the bottle spinned to the boys, they didn't do any forfeit, which was pretty unfair xD. Haha but nevermind!
Yeah, then when we wanted to go to the KTV, the guy said we need to pay about $14 each. For the girls, we had no complains, but the boys objected to it. So we spent about 1h discussing about it. While discussing, the guy at the main counter of Yishun Safra near the entrance of the car park suddenly clapped his hands and shouted for us to quiet down. Then halfway, Phyllis, Constance and Wei Qian had to leave.
In the end, we decided to go to the arcade with the boys. The arcade, to us girls, was really boring and other than that, it was really small. But Sher Li, Yu Jin and I decided to play the hoop throwing game, which cost 2 tokens ($0.50 for 1 token). It was really fun! We earned 25 tickets/coupons/points and exchanged for a packet of Mamee, which we shared amongst us girls [SL, YJ, me, LY, HE, Jo]
After that we exited the Yishun Safra to head for home. Ling Yun and Jolyn took a taxi because they were hurrying. The rest of us girls walked to Northpoint by following the boys. Haha. But we kept a distance anyway. Plus we didn't know that the distance between Yishun Safra and Yishun Station was within walking distance! xD. So we split with the boys at the stalls near Northpoint and went to eat KFC. I ate snackers with a cup of pepsi. We totally spent about 1h+ there just talking. And now I'm feeling excited for the next outing xD. So yeah. Hui En was asking for the whole class names and their CCAs so that we can prepare sooner. Haha.
Next, we headed to Popular bookstore and went to look at Celebrity Gossip magazines. Hah! I didn't know that they were so interesting! Even Yu Jin says so! My first impression was that they were just some bullshit which contains posters and that some of my classmates brought the posters to school and we scribbled on those celebrities that we don't like. But it was actually quite interesting! There were lots of Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Jo Bro, Selena Gomez etc.
After that, we went home. There were a lot of people. Peak hour eh. xD. Used to it already!
And I'm really sorry and angry with myself that I actually forgot about the bookmarks I brought to give the girls. Haiz. xD.
And I really love so many people. xD.
I'm such a selfish person.
Ha ha.
And today I had another first. I sat a taxi without my parents, directed and paid the taxi driver on my own for the first time.
And also, because I hardly eat KFC, the only times I ate it was with my family, this is my first time buying KFC on my own. Haha.
And also looking at Celebrity magazines.
And also going to a class outing. Previous ones were gatherings. Not outings.
And converting videos into mp3 songs. Using the service provided by http://www.vidtomp3.com/. The first song I changed was Love Story by Bi Rain.
That song is also the very first song sang by a Korean that I liked. Haha. Even though the lyrics are in english.
No comments:
Post a Comment