I spammed someone's facebook wall for the first time yesterday.
The person is Hiromi-chan! :D
I was replied with a "Mine(!)." when I asked "Argh! Who would be kindly let me spam her wall? Si Han ! Can? Thanks!" because I was really excited at that moment for today's class outing.
This is what I posted. Each post is one paragraph in the following.
"Hi Hiromi!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDD Thank you for letting me spam your wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! LOL im crazy xD.
Btw your profile picture is so cute! Is that your cat?
Aww! I love small animals like cats and dogs!!! Omg!!!!!! Can play with it the whole day without getting bored..
Oh yeah I can tell you really love MJ! I know someone else who also loves him a lot. You know who is Annabel right. She loves MJ like crazy.
Haiz! For a period of time I also enjoyed listening to his songs! Haha but the "fever" has quite died down.
Thanks for letting me spamming your wall! I was just really excited but the over-excitement really's not right for me now or else I would really become O.O!
Hahaha now I gtg bb! Thanks a lot! :D"
LOL! It wasn't really much. I just needed to release my energy.
Today, I spammed someone for the second time.
The person is Miss Foon Si Han.
This is what I spammed, based on the same format:
"Today I am very angry at you.
Don't tell me to stop talking okay.
I forgot to scold you today, partly because there was no time and that time I was too excited.
Firstly, you organised the class outing. Thank you very much. But you chose a date that half of the class couldn't turn up. People like Annabel, Afiqah and Rita who was quite enthu about this outing couldn't go. Then people like Fatin wasn't notified at all.
Secondly, in the end you couldn't turn up. I know it is not your fault but I was feeling disappointed. And you told us to be there at 11.30am but you only arrived at 12pm. This I understand but hey!
It's like, someone invited people to his house and yet the person suddenly got reasons not to be there and the people who were invited must stay there.
OK I'M DONE. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I'm sorry that I had to spam your wall.
I just forgot to scold you today, and you said that I could scold you whatever I want.
So yeah. I just need to let you know. Haha.
And today's outing wasn't quite successful. We were, one word, suay.
Firstly, no bowling lane was available. Then we were told that 3pm onwards then got KTV room. But some of the guys didn't agree to it and we dragged the discussion for very long. Then in the end we went to the arcade, which was v. v. v. boring for the girls. Then after that people had to leave so we went home in the en...d. Without really doing anything at Yishun Safra except playing at the really small arcade.
But on the bright side, at least we saw many 6A faces.
Heehee, I am glad lah, but can't help feeling that it's a waste. NVM.
And I still feel very disappointed because you didn't go! I'M SORRY. I know it's not your fault yet I still act this way! Haha I'm so selfish!
Okay okay. I'm done. Finally. Wow this is like a journal entry.
So fun talking to a wall. =.=
The next time we go out, make sure you will be there! It is NOT okay for you to be NOT there! Haha! I KNOW I'M SORRY! THAT YOU CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT NOT GOING. HAHAHAHA LOL.
HAHA I ENJOY SPAMMING YOUR WALL.
OOOOOOOH Si Han YOUR WALL IS SO NICE TO SPAM AND YOUR COMMENTS ARE VERY FUNNY."
And then a few minutes later, I was tagged in a post and another following. Both from sweet Si Han.
"Ruoann HiromiBear Gwee spammed my wall like mad within these few minutes. She's mad over me not being able to come for class outing. And mad over the fact that I was late, very late for lunch. Valencia Quah tat's wat happened tat made me mad. Tat I cant go for it, n I cant even make it for lunch. T_T?"
"Historic momment. Ruoann HiromiBear Gwee spammed my wall 20 times over a short span of a few minutes due to a thing. XD"
OK! ABOUT THE LAST SENTENCE, WHICH IS THE 20 TIMES THING, I SERIOUSLY DID NOT KNOW! I DID NOT STOP SPAMMING JUST BECAUSE IT REACHED THE NUMBER 20! I WAS LOL-ING.
Haha. But it IS a historic moment for me.
Continuing on to the class outing part.
No comments:
Post a Comment