Monday, July 5, 2010

Answered Calls.

Before I forget, Happy Youth Day! It was supposed to be yesterday but I forgot, and also there's a school holiday today. So I went out with Celine, Yi Ling, Nicole, Fang Yu, Yi Xuan. I had such a nice day! :D

First we were supposed to meet outside Bishan MRT station at 12.30pm. Then when I came I saw Yi Ling. Then Celine, then Nicole, then Yi Xuan. While waiting for them I saw Esther. Then we went to have our lunch. During lunch, I played chess with Yi Ling after we finished but the other 3 haven't. I lost. =.= Haha, but I won twice in checkers! :P

Yeah, and then we went to buy tickets for Eclipse. Nicole and Yi Xuan saw their friends. Haha! Everybody 乘机 come out!

Anyway, after that we went to this cartoon shop. Then we shopped for Fang Yu's birthday present! I bought this fluorescent keychain. It lights up in the dark. It's so cool and cute. I bought the bear one, recommended by Celine.

Then, while we were queueing up to pay, Celine suddenly said, "Shi Qing" after hearing someone who sounded like her. Haha, then I was like, "Huh? Where?" Then she pointed to her and Belinda and their friends. I thought she was kidding :x Then Shi Qing and Belinda were still like blur blur o.o

Next we went to a NTUC to buy tidbits. But in the end Yi Xuan didn't eat her pringles. And I bought the biscuits for donations to Christalite Methodist Home. Haha Celine was saying how old we were, Shi Qing they all were probably shopping like normal teenagers while we were shopping at NTUC. HAHA.

Oh yeah. By then it was already 3pm, so we went up to meet Fang Yu. She had tuition that's why she couldn't have lunch with us. Then we gave her her presents. After that we were desperately trying to take a perfect group photo. Haha, but all of them kind of failed. The best ones taken before the movie were those with faces cut into half haha.

Then we went to watch our movie. Eclipse is not bad! It's epic somehow. I like the part when the wolves and the Cullens fought the newborns. And of course the part when Jacob said to Edward when Bella was shivering in the cold, "We both know I'm hotter." Ahaha, he was also caught with his underwear peeping out on film when he kissed Bella  :P

After the movie we hunted for a toilet o.o

Then we went back to the Golden Village counter to take a group photo there. HAHA but before that I rmb we were going up because we wanted Shi Qing to help us take the photo. Damn funny haha. As if she would still be at that cartoon store! Finally we were like, putting my camera on top of some machine outside the staff room (?) door. Then I was like, trying to set it to timer and asking ppl to stand in place so that they would fit into the picture properly. Then this uncle pushing the big trash car came out of the room. Then we were all so awkward... But he kept smiling at us. Haha, so we went to the GV counter to take a group photo. So damn hard trying to 自拍. But Yi Xuan saved the day, because she went to ask a passerby help us take a photo. And it turned out to be very nice! :D

Next we went home. Fang Yu waited for her parents I think. Yi Xuan went to take the bus. Then Nicole, Celine and I took the train. So fun! On the train we started camwhoring, but my face kept getting halved in the picture. :3 Damn funny haha! The ppl standing in front of us were like so awkward, then one guy with dyed blond hair was like, trying to make space for us so that he wouldn't get caught in the picture.  xP

Yes. This is the end.

And thank you very much. My calls are answered.

I guess I just didn't realise how fortunate I am. Thank you for making me realise. Thank you for giving me today as a present.

And hey! I actually like SNSD's Run Devil Run! Then I realised why. It was not written by them but by some other ppl. But I think they did a pretty good job!

And I still like Taylor Swift! She's awesome!

If today was a fairytale!

No comments: