Sunday, June 6, 2010

4th June and 5th June TWENTYTEN.

Oh yeah! I can't believe I actually forgot to blog about yesterday. Or rather, the day before yesterday. xD.

We went out with mom's friend, who is really nice and treats us very nice ^^ and I really like her heehee. We went to muzha and took a bus to zhengda, then walked to their friend's tea house, and we stayed there to drink tea. Gosh, I really love tea. The uncle is really professional, when he pao the tea, he's very relaxed and kept talking and chatting with my mom and her friend. Hmmm this is called pao cha right. Plus he taught us some knowledge about the tea and tea leaves. And he also pao using the traditional way. Well, remember the assembly about chinese tea on a certain thursday last semester, when the teacher demonstrated how to pao cha? Hey, pao cha isn't like that. That teacher was over-serious. When you pao cha, you're supposed to be in a chit-chat mood right? As in, you only drink tea with your friend when you're chatting. Just like you don't go to a coffee shop with a friend to silently admire and drink coffee for 1 whole hour without talking at all. That's just, um, too serious.

Hmmph. I've gotten lots of mosquito bites all over my feet, either inside the tea house, or while walking down to the bus stop.

After that, we took a bus to zhongxiaofuxing(?) and shopped at New York New York. Everything was at a special offer. Everything. The stuff were really cheap. Something costing about NT$3000 can cost only around $1500+ there. A pair of nike shoes like my sis's can cost also around NT$1000+ when it costs $2000+ originally. Whoa! I bought a pair of adidas shoes ^^ and my sis bought a pair of white nike shoes for school. Mom and her friend bought the same pairs of shoes, the design and the size were the same. Heehee. And they were saying that they now had the same pair of shoes. Haha. Everlasting friendship heh.

Then we went to B1 to eat at some Cafe Grauzie(?) restaurant. The food there was very delicious. Italian food. Spaghetti etc. And considering that it is a restaurant which serves nice food, the cost was actually very cheap. :D

Oh oh. I forgot to tell you why it's so cheap. Mom told me that it's because the boss of the whole department store was changing that's why, so everything is on discount for the clearance sale. New York New York will no longer be New York New York anymore in the near future.

After that we went to the shin kong mitsukoshi next to the NYNY. It was quite empty mainly because most of the people went to NYNY to buy stuff. At the place near the traffic light, we saw this man owning around 10 golden dogs(?) and he was asking people to donate money + advertising his dogs because he's sorta like renting them to dog-lovers. And he emphasized that they're only for dog-LOVERS on the newsletter. But they're so cute. Aww.

Well, mom and aunt went to buy bedsheets at the department stall at the 5th floor, and I was taking photos of their backs =,=" until a lady stopped me at the 4th floor where they sold toys. Hah, I was so awkward because I had been taking photos from the first floor. And because the store was such a nice place.

Anyway, the store closes at 10pm. At 10pm they would make the bell ring and there would be an annoucement. Then there would be some people standing near the escalator and saying "thank you and welcome to shop with us" or something like that. Because mom told us to sit at the bench near the escalator while they shoppd, my sis and I became so awkward when the people at our floor stood in front of us to greet the customers goodbye. And they greeted super loudly. I even secretly took a video even though I know it's not allowed xD. Haha but it's so funny to watch, especially when mom is walking towards us and going behind them to the bench where we were sitting with their grocery bags which they left there as they didn't want to carry and also another 2 empty ice-cream cups which somebody left behind.

The next day, which is today, we kinda slacked. I went to use third uncle's exercise machine which they let you cycle. And I cycled 10km! Very fun! The first time I cycled was on 3rd June. Reason why is because at night we were going to eat huoguo and make ourself very full. Then after I cycled I fell asleep all the way to the right time when we went to eat huoguo! Yummy! The huoguo shop, jixianhuoguo, rocks! It's very super uber big. And the ingredients are fresh. There was even a chocolate fountain! Hahaha. But we were limited to 2 hours of eating time due to the large number of customers. xD. Heart there.

And hee! I just finished reading volume 37 of labixiaoxin manga! But only one book. It's uber funny. :D

Byes. Oh oh. Started Parfait Tic on 29th May. Now I've read 40 chapters in total. I can't wait to read more but I have no time. Haiz. Haha.

Tomorrow I will be going to Penghu island. Ooh yeah! :D There would be a beach and we can swim. Lalala. So fun.

PS for talking like an over-excited kid. I know at thirteen years of age I should be thinking seriously and wondering about life. *listens intently to Mrs Sushilla* Yeah but it's holiday, isn't it? So I won't stress and worry myself on those topics and just be an excited kid teenager on a vacation! :D

No comments: