Today I went to Shin Kong Mitsukoshi near Taipei Train Station with my mom, sis and my grandma! :D Bought clothes and since my sister's shoes' soles came off, my mom bought her new shoes but it's slippers. =.=". And my mom really likes to spend until sometimes it gets irritating. Today ahma kinda got irritated and kept complaining about her spending too much. And this I very much agree:X.
Heehee and I ate an omelette filled with rice today! AKA 蛋包饭. Japanese style. At B1 and at 4pm. (Early dinner xD) With curry sauce. Hmmm. Yummy! I really like omelettes. I guess it's because I hardly get to eat them in Singapore.
After that when we came home I slept til almost 10pm. And then I thought it was only 9 because mom said so. xD.
In the middle I did wake up at around 7pm and got mom irritated? I forgot what I said or did, but I remember her telling me that "你这样子很没礼貌". So yeah, I went back to bed. Haha.
Wouldn't it be nice if the world was Cadbury; driving in the car would be a tasty treat. ♥ (Ling Yun :P I copied off her status)
Oh can't you see? You belong with me! ♥ (Hui En! :D)
And I was like baby baby baby oh! ♥ (Afiqah! :3)
Hahaha.
Afiqah's still little because she's a heart-breaker.
:P
She ain't comin' on 2106'10 and that makes me sad.
Cuz I was expecting her to sing baby. xD
No comments:
Post a Comment