6th June to 9th June - Penghu Island :D Very fun!! Stayed at Daydream 名宿(homestay house?) for the first day, 小木屋(little wooden house!:D) for the second day and 玻璃屋(glass house!:>) for the third day. Chatted with the boss's wife on the last day and she was telling us some stories of past visitors. One of them is about this little boy who has 过动症(hyperactive disease??xD) and when he stayed at the boss wife's homestay house, he totally messed around and the boss was very worried. But because the house is 靠海(near sea), he swam and caught fishes everyday in the morning and evening. Hence he didn't cause much trouble and the mother said that at night usually he would take about 2h to fall asleep but during the vacation he took less than 10 counts because he has used up all his energy by swimming, which is very good. LOL.
Okay, my apology. When she told us this story she said it very nice okay. We listened to her very 入神ly (attentively xD). Then she told us that Penghu has many villages (modern one la! They live in apartment blocks =.=) and are families of the same surname. For example there is 陈(Chen), 周(Chow) etc. Then there's this guy who wanted to bike around the seaside on his motorcycle on the island and thought that he would reach home before dawn, but he estimated wrongly and got lost. So he called the boss and told him to fetch him.
Guy: Come and fetch me! It's all dark!
Boss: Where are you? I'll come and fetch you.
Guy: I don't know!
Boss: Which road are you on?
Guy: I don't know! It's all dark here and I can't see anything!
Boss: Then how do I fetch you when I don't know where are you? Look around you, is there any special landmarks etc?
Guy: *looks around* Boss... There are a lot of tombs around.
Boss: What're their surnames?
Guy: *looks carefully* Most of them are.... are... 严(if I'm not wrong ;D)
Boss: All right! I know where you are.
So she explained that the villages bury the dead near the seaside of their villages etc. Hahaha. It was very interesting. Uncle, aunt and mom were wowing about how the boss knew the place like the back of his hand, he knew where the guy was when he told him the surname. Lols.
Then at night when we went back to taiwan, I got scolded for my bad manners etc. Haiz.
10th June - Went back to Keelung from Banqiau. Second uncle drove us there:D The memory stick slot cover got stuck in the slot. O.o
11th June - Jiaoxi for hot spring with Aunt Lai and mom and sis. Aunt Lai and Mom didn't 泡 though. They chatted like crazy. After so long their mouths don't get dry and they can keep on talking. Well Sis and I 泡 for 4h XD. We swam around in the warm water. Haha. I forgot how to swim. Sis too. XD. Watched 2012 and Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. But I slept halfway during HPatHBP T_T.
12th June - Went to my cousins' house! :D Eric and Joseph have grown taller. And they're sooo thin! Envy xD. Now even Joseph is taller than me T_T. Haha. He was saying he felt 爽(ohh yeah! kind of feeling). Went to Sizzler after that. Eric drank a cup of ice-cream+red tea!? LOL! I should have tried xDxD. And uncle got the memory stick slot cover out while we were gone! Yeah! And he fixed our computer and got it "washed", so now it's "clean" :D.
13th June - Going to Big Aunt's house today! Will be seeing my another cousin, Wayne, and his wife and their child! Sooo excited! The baby's going to be so cute! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment