Monday, May 31, 2010

TERRIFIC TAIWAN!

YAY.
I'M IN TAIWAN NOW! :D
WOOHOO.

Looking at my last post, I conclude on one point I have arrived on a conclusion (:O gosh my english is deproving) : I was over-emotional. And I can't believe that I actually forgot to tell you the awesomeness of Taiwan.

I feel so happy in Taiwan. It feels very different than in Singapore. Taiwan is nothing like Singapore. Taiwan is very nice.

Taiwan! :D

In Taiwan, I get to do so many things. I get to:

  • Eat lots of delicious food.
  • Meet all my aunty and uncles and my mom's friends
  • See my other family members
  • Buy lots of nice things
  • See mountains everyday
  • Enjoy the busy buzzing atmosphere
  • Watch 周星驰(Stephen Chow) shows.
  • Watch lots of TV
  • Eat lots of nice tidbits.
  • Play lots of games (okay, maybe not)
  • Hear people with the same accent as me(LOL)
Hahaha. It just feels like home. Sometimes I really do wonder if my home is in Taiwan or in Singapore, because I'm a Singaporean who was born in Taiwan. So I guess my homes are in BOTH.

Oh yeah baby! I'm in Taiwan. Hahahaha.

Yesterday the very first thing we went after Second Uncle picked us up from the airport was to Aunt's house. And I met Aunt and Uncle and their dog, 布丁(Pudding) who is so cute! When my sister and I went up to their house, Pudding saw us and kept playing with us. It stood up. How to say... 扑到我们身上. So cute! Aunt said it still remembered us from last year's visit. :D After that when my mom came up later, it did the same to her but with some hesitation as its paws were wet. Mom said it stamped 2 paws on her clothes. Haha. So sad we didn't see the baby of my oldest cousin T_T. But we did saw the pictures of her and she's soooooooooo cute! :D

Later we went back to Second Uncle's car and went to his house. His house is so big! :D And he has 3 tanks of fish. 1 Tank consists of a lot a lot of grown up fishes, the other has a lot a lot of baby fishes, and the last has 2 fishes of another species. When you put your finger above the tank they will swim to the spot right below your finger as they would think you're going to feed them something. And to think that Uncle has actually fed it very very often :D

After that Uncle and Aunt came with my cousin, and they brought lots of food and 2 pizzas. Heh! :D So yummy! Then  after a long while Uncle went home first. Aunt and cousin talked and watched TV with us. They only left at about 9+. Then Second Uncle let us watched Avatar by connecting his computer to the TV screen. I slept throughout the front part of the movie until the part when I stopped watching on the airplane. Yea, on the plane I watched Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief and half of Avatar. Hahah. I'm glad I watched the movies because they're so nice. They also had Up and Tooth Fairy which are movies I want to watch as well but no chance because the flight was only about 4 and a half hours. T_T.

Yeah! We [mom sis and I] are sharing a room together. And so fun! We're sleeping on the floor like the Japanese on mats. Like camping ah. Haha. But is still very fun. Covered ourselves with thick blankets because it was quite cold at night.

And today is a sunny day! It was on the news that it has been raining cats and dogs in Taiwan and was estimated that it would only stop on Monday, which is today! I'm so excited. Although I brought my books and some homework with me, I don't seem to have the mood. Lucky for me that I already finished most of my homework except Lit, Book review, Maths and Budding writers project. Haiz. The teachers should have uploaded maths earlier because I didn't bring my maths textbook nor my foolscap paper because they're very heavy. Lalala.

Now you must be wondering why I can actually blog in Taiwan. Because................. Mom has agreed to bring the laptop with us! Hooray! But even if we don't bring, my uncles or aunt would surely lend us one.. Hohoho. *boast* xD.

Heeheeeee. I'm boasting! So fun here, hope you guys are having fun in Singapore too. xD! The cons are that I'm skipping training and gaining weight here. T_T. Hahaha but who cares. Ms Lim, Ms Natasha, the seniors, the school, and my subconcious mind care. Huhuhu. xD. Miss me miss me say that you miss me. But don't kiss me. :P

PS. It's clear that I really do care about weight because I brought my skipping rope. And when we were going through the 海关  my bag was actually opened up and checked because they scanned some metal stuff in my bag. The guy who checked my bag was like, epic cuz he raised his eyebrow and was very silent. The guy scanning was like, "Um, what's that?" Then the guy who checked did the skipping action and I went "hahahaha". Then he raised his eyebrow again. Epic. Speaking of this, that guy was really quiet and when he talked, he sounded like he was mumbling to himself. Pfft.

Haha and there was this guy in the orange T-shirt who was really tall and quiet sitting very near me. Haha I shall not say what he looks like because I didn't really look at him, I just knew he's there and I saw the side of his face.

Oh! FMA and DGM mangas are still very nice. Heehee I shouldn't have been so nosy and curious about Parfait Tic. Chap 32 already in a few hours. Woot lol I'm such a pro.

No comments: