Thursday, May 27, 2010

131st Post. Afternoon Agogo. MTP.

Went to school with my mom for the Afternoon Agogo which starts at 11am and was supposed to end at 1pm but ended at 1.30pm instead. On my way I met Phoebe. I was waving to her, then she smiled a big smile and said hi. Mom commented, "好灿烂的笑容(what a bright smile)." Rofl. Haha but I do agree.

Anyway, I was late for about 10minutes, and I thought it started already because of the music and voices that can be heard from the first floor. So I hurried to the hall and got my ticket a hole in the middle by Joey. Well, it only started after Janessa and I found ourself seats next to Tricia and Natasha and their choir friend instead. Leanne, Celine, Samantha and 2 other 1 Charity girls were there too, sitting at the row in front of us. So we were lucky. I arrived at school only at 11pm+ because mom was wearing high heels and therefore her feet will hurt when she walks too fast, and mainly because I was slacking and preparing myself slowly. Then I had to guide her to my classroom because she didn't know where my classroom was. After that I rushed off to the hall. During my "journey" to the hall, I saw a whole group or maybe almost the whole class of 1 Justice girls wearing their class tees at the monkey bars. Envious.

I'm so happy that I decided to go and watch the Agogo because it was awesomely awesome! My PSL, Melissa Chua, performed in a dance with her 3 other friends, and they were known as "Triple SG". And it was so funny and nice! :D Tricia and Natasha's seniors performed as a group, "Choir Acapella", and it was splendidly splendid! Their voices were very very nice. One of the girls even made the beat of the song without any equipment but by blowing air or clicking her tongue. Janessa's friend, Cheryl Lee(?), played the piano. Gigi Lee from 1 Justice sang 2 songs, Falling For You by Cobbie Caillat and Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield [AKA the shampoo song/feel the rain on your skin]. Wow her voice is beautiful! Tricia said she's from choir, and is in alto1 or 2. Apparently she forgot how to sing the second song and had to listen to the song on her friend's phone when she excused herself. DeedleDee and DeedleD...(?) were awesome too! One played the piano and the other sang the song. It's awesome can! They used pop songs (like Baby by JB, Hey Soul Sister by Train, Tik Tok by Kesha, I'm Yours by JM) and fitted each song nicely together. There was even a magic card trick performance, which the 2nd magic trick failed twice, done by 2 girls! Heehee.

Then after all these performances, we were asked to vote for the best performers. I voted Gigi, Tricia and Nat voted the Choir Acapella, and Janessa voted her friend Cheryl. Then after the whole thing finished I went home happily, playing Brain Champ and Bounce Tales on my phone after Nat and Tricia alighted at Bishan for manga shopping at J8.

Mom went for the Meet-The-Parents session for the first time in her life. It was a memorable experience for her I guess. After I returned home she told me that 潘老师praised me a lot, saying that I was like a big sis to classmates and my results are very good. I was like, "过奖!(Over-praise!)" And I really mean it. I'm not that good. Haha. I guess teachers are all like that. I still rmb that Ms Tan told us she would always tell good things about us to our parents. Haha. Ate Meesuah and some fried food. Yummy. Just now she went out for my sis's MTP session with Mr Ray Lee. Another memorable experience. :P

Now, I'm kind of angry with my sis for playing maplestory the whole day until just now. I thought she has got this holiday because of MTP session, but I was wrong. She has e-learning. Just now while she was playing she suddenly said "shit I forgot about e-learning." I'm so gonna tell mom about this. Plus she's minimised maplestory. Wth. She's not even supposed to play it in the first place! >:(

No comments: