Thursday, May 27, 2010

lalala. this post is damn long. don't read it.

17th May 2010, Monday.
Forgot already sorry.

18th May 2010, Tuesday.
2nd last Malay lesson. I learned what is buah-buah and epal from Nat. Met Sabrina and Joel on my way home. Yippee! Sabrina was telling me that she also has basic conversational chinese lessons and was telling her friend sth like, "你是我的偶像因为你很会跳舞." I dunno. Heehee.

19th May 2010, Wednesday.
Track! Lawls. School team ppl abandoned us and went to the stadium T~T. Hahaha.

20th May 2010, Thursday.
Brenda's Birthday. Happy 13th Birthday, Brenda! But but but, too bad for her cuz we had damn hard geog test and NAPFA 2.4km run. Yay I got 2nd place, after Ho Shuen! 12.53min! Damn happy. I'm surprised that running 100m less could actually shorten my timing by about 1min. Usually when I run 2.5km I need to take 14min+ but when I ran 2.4km I only took about 13min. Psychology? Oh and sth tragic happened. Brenda fainted after the run during recess. Was saved by Miss Lim:(

21st May 2010, Friday.
In the morning for morning jog, we jog in the arrangement in which the slower people go in front of the class and the faster people go behind. When the people at the back passed down the message to me, I went to say, "fat people like Ho Shuen go to the back". LOL. Ho Shuen laughed like crazy. Then it went berserk because PE leaders had to meet Miss Leong and YOG pupils had to meet another teacher (Ms Lim?) While we were running Ho Shuen had to catch up by 1 round to us and finally went to the front. When we were about to finish the run Tricia started to feel faint/dizzy/giddy/no strength/no energy/tired(?) so she started walk-run-walk-run. Then I sorta pushed her. Felt guilty for doing so cuz after that she had to sit down and rest for awhile. And that day was the last time we were going to have our chemistry lesson in the chemistry lab. Did data-logger activity. And track training was awesome. The frog appeared again and scared the seniors. This time the seniors were screaming for Ms Nat to get it away, but Ms Nat was telling us that this is its home. Later she picked the frog up and wanted to kiss it, then it peed. =.= haha. Ms Nat is so kind, she even went to wash the frog. Then Yi Xuan was telling us that there's a hole under the lane of wood/panel of wood/line of wood(?) where there's another frog. Camouflage! I couldn't see it but she was telling me that the frog's head is there. Only after when I looked closely did I realise what she said is true. Haha. And and and..
Happy birthday Yeo Yue! :D Yeo Yue Yay Yippe!
Note: alliteration is used in this so-called stanza. Oh yea, Jubilate was on that day in the night. Sze Leng, Emily and Genevieve went. The SO, CO, ELDDS, CDS, Choir performed too. But I didn't go though. Oh ya, we had our drama test, and our group [janessa, en tian and me] got 13/15 despite me forgetting most of the script at the back as I didn't memorise! LOL.

22nd May, Saturday.
Chiong-ed homework at home.

23rd May, Sunday.
Happy birthday Michelle Loke! :D
Happy birthday Albert! :D
Went to Orchard with my mommy to buy stuff. She bought lots of clothes at ION. When we were there I suddenly become so blur as if everything was spinning around me. And that's because the ppl there are so rich and fashionable, so I'm like, ohmygosh this, ohmygosh that. Plus the things there are damn nice. :D After that we went to Kinokuniya to buy notebooks for BL, YY, ML, AT, CT. So cute eh. I regret not taking photos of what I bought. When we went home mom was helping me wrap the presents. I wrapped a present for the first time of my entire life on that day and I can't believe that I forgot to take a picture. Haiz. That present was Michelle's. Heehee. The second was Brenda's. Hoho. Then the rest my mom wrapped nicely for me. Lala.

24th May, Monday.
Went to school. Last assembly as a school [sec 1 to sec 4 all together] of the term. Did family dance. The sec 1s, starting from 1D, went to the small basketball court. Then the seniors all started dancing, with only us standing there and watching. And that is because.... there weren't anyone demonstrating for us unlike those standing at the netball court and big basketball court! Only when the song was ending did a very pro sec 4 dancer appeared and we tried to copy her moves but to no avail. Haha. I ended up spinning like an idiot. Hohoho. After assembly I put Albert & Brendas' presents on their tables. Then during recess I put Michelle's present on her table. Then after track I gave Yeo Yue and Chloes' presents to them. Yeo Yue was so cute, she gave me a hug. Hahaha. Lol. xD. And and and! 1500m heats was on that day. Hui En, Ho Shuen, Eunice and Yeo Yue ran. Yeo Yue lost to a swimmer, getting 2nd place, and Ho Shuen lost to another swimmer, May of 1Charity, getting 4th place. Eunice got 6th place if I'm not wrong, and Hui En said she got 2nd last. Nevermind, JY for next time! Anyway, many people who didn't went for trials got shortlisted.. the teachers and coordinators were so desperate.. it's very unfair to the people who didn't want to run but had to run, if not the house will get demerit points. Haha luckily red house wasn't that desperate!!!!! :D Kathleen and I didn't get shortlisted because we didn't went for trials and didn't want to run. Hooray for us:3

25th May, Tuesday
Last Malay lesson of the year! Hohoho. Cikgu Hariyati was so good, she gave us [janessa, me, natasha, tricia] a bag of sweets to divide amongst ourselves just because we used the buah-buah in our dialogue that was submitted to her correctly. Haha. After the lesson ended she gave everyone of us a ruler as momento. That day we had 听写[句子]. I forgot how to write some words. Emelyn cried because of 听写, but was so brave cuz when I asked her she turned around seriously and told me what happened. If I were in her shoes I wouldn't have replied as I would have cried even more.

26th May, Wednesday
Had 听写[成语] and Poetry [Literature] test. 成语was damn easy. Yay, and 潘老师told us the correct answers right away after she collected. Went to the library for EL lesson. Stayed in class for chem lesson. Tried to work out some no-sweat-chicken-feet algebra questions T_T. I didn't know how to do a lot of them. Waited for the answer to be revealed. Haiz. For history we had quizzes and were divided into 4 groups according to our houses. Red blue yellow green. Red failed epic-ly.  Got last out of these 4 houses. Green won if I'm not wrong. Of course Ms Law was unhappy because she is in red. Hahah. And behold! Last day of school. Met Cynric when I went to school alone as I've got stomach ache before leaving the house =.=. He was sitting on the railing. Then he told me that his school allows ppl to play games on the laptop because exams are over for the semester. So good - our school still has tests on the last day of the term. Haha. Training was slack + torturous. We absolutely did nth until 5.30pm. Those who weren't involved in the heats for 4x400m did stretching until all of them are done. Ho Shuen, Hui En, Fang Yu, Michelle, Janessa, Yeo Yue, Chloe, Yi Ling, Siew Lei, Yee Sin, Eunice(?) were involved. Yellow so pro. Chloe ran damn fast, helping her team to win. After that Yi Ling kept shaking her hands and then wanting to hug her, but Chloe ran away. Lols. Epic. Haha but damn funny to watch. After the whole thing ended we sprinters jogged non-stop for 30 minutes. So tiring. Yi Ling felt dizzy/giddy/no strength/faint/see dark things after that. But recovered after I forced her to eat 1 small orange skittle from the packet of skittles which Nicole bought. Skittles saved the day! Then the seniors [shiqing] come and scold us for eating sweets xD. Hahaha lololololol. So we hid the skittles. Then when she left we ate up the whole pack. Wahahahahaha we evil disobedient juniors. Then went to water the plants with my spray. Then went home with Nicole. Damn late. Nosebleeded in the MRT. When I reached Admiralty I had to stick one piece of tissue into my nose and walk home. Was carrying my files and D&T toy and my other books so my arms were very sore.
Oh and guides enrolment! So cool seeing Audrey, En Tian, Sarah, Michelle Ko and Alicia in their guides uniform for the first time! :D

THere! Long story cut "short". Hurray.

No comments: