Today I slacked a lot. Woke up and watched an Andy Lau movie. Then in the afternoon my sis and I went downstairs and walked around. There's a swimming pool downstairs and lots of flowers. Heehee. Mom went to do her hair. Then Uncle bought us some snacks at Family Mart. :D Then we watched Ice Age 3 by connecting his laptop to the TV. After that we watched Terminator Salvation but I went to sleep halfway. Until around 7pm which is just now. Then I ate a cake+bread and borrowed Uncle's laptop and played facebook until now. Haha.
I feel so guilty for not training on my own and studying. Gosh. Holiday-ness has officially struck me on the head.
Heehee. 23 degrees celsius now. So cooling. But I'm sneezing. I need to adapt. I don't use and don't really like aircons afterall.
Now Mom and Uncle have come back, bringing back some bian dang and other foods. How to say, um, food in a box? For anime/manga people it's bento. Just that this is Chinese food, not Japanese. xD.
Goodbye. I'm off to have my dinner.
Gosh. Since when have my posts become so long? This is one of those kind of average posts that normal people have on their blog. Usually mine are unusually long and boring. Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment