Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Post Before 12

Today's such a fun day:D

Second Uncle brought us to pingling where we can 游山玩水, but we didn't 玩水 as we would have to pay fees to. :'( Haha but it's nice to look at the mountains, feel the wind, watch the fishes and birds flying around and the flowing water. And also chat and take photos.

Yeah. Then we went back to keelung and shopped. At around 4pm the night market was starting already. But we went to a bookshop and I bought so many stuff [notebooks, bookmarks]. Because they're so cute. Haha. I can't help it. Seriou4sly, it's a lot. A lot a lot a lot. I'm giving them to some friends and keeping some for myself. Wahahahaha.

After that we went to a store where they sold things using grids/ shelves. How to say.. Um.. 格子. Like, one company would sell by renting one grid from the shop and put all its stuff there to sell. So in one shop there would be many different stuff. So cool. I bought a phone pouch since my old one is very not nice because my mom only bought it as she stayed in the pouch store for too long and felt paiseh for not buying anything but staying too long. But I do like my old one, just that the teddy bear picture is coming off T_T. I really liked one of the pouches where there're english words on it with cute pictures of animals like dogs and cats but I really dislike the very extra "diamond".  That design was rare and I was trying to find one without the "diamond" but to no avail except those on big purses which I don't need. They should have replaced it with a normal button that fits in perfectly. Haha. So I chose another purse which I also like and bought it. It looks kinda cool and is very nice to hold.

After that we went to eat McDonalds. McDonalds was just next to the grid shop. We went upstairs. Haha. I ate Big Mac as usual. Mom ate grilled chicken burger and sis ate McChicken burger. Then we had corn soup [yes from mac] and mom also had nice coffee. The fries are very nice. Very crispy. Unlike those in SG haha. Then after that we shopped some more and took a taxi home. Heehee.

So, today is a fun day.

What a nice day. And I'm gaining weight omg.

Tomorrow we're going to my Third Uncle's house. And staying there until Sunday. Woohoo!

And...

Oh yeah baby! I'm so looking forward to each day now. Because it's so stress-free.

And other than the days in Taiwan, I'm also looking forward to 17th June 2010 and 21st June 2010.

17th June 2010 will be the day I play basketball with fellow 6a girls. After a long long time since I last touched the bball.

21st June 2010 will be the day when I play bowling for the first time.

11.59pm now. Goodbye. 1 minute before 12. A brand new day is coming! Before I even close my eyes!

No comments: