Thursday, April 1, 2010

3rd and last post@@ journal/record of events.

Nth much...

Taped the outline of the SNTF banners during track on monday. :)

Went to malay village on tues afternoon. The white thing was spicy because I ate it with a lot of chili, mistaking it for the sweet thing found in indian rojak. ._. Changed seating arrangement too. Now sitting at the back of the class. Passed and asked the staff to sign and faxed to the MOELC on tues.

Chapteh was fun, played at malay village with Sarah, Xue Min, Wen Xin, Emelyn, Ho Shuen, En Tian, Jia Yi, Leanne, still have who arh. :D

Painted the banners on wednesday. Not bad guys! :D Good job!

Practised for NAPHA during PE on thursday, which is today. What arh... I forgot many things that happened today. Oh yea. Skipped third lang cuz we dropped it. I sweeped the floor in class. It was so damn dirty after so many weeks of nobody sweeping the floor. No wonder panlaoshi chased after the clealinity(?) committee. Anyway Wenxin and I slacked around until 3.30pm. :D

I guess that's that! Got any more stuff that's interesting will post on the blog.

No comments: