I forgot to say sth.
I SAW AFIQAH ON THE TRAIN WHILE GOING TO SCHOOL.
HUI EN WAS THERE TOO.
Oh my gosh! We were jumping up and down. I called Afiqah twice I think, but all I heard was malay words. She was with a big group of Crescent girls that's why.
"haha. Gwee Ruo-Ann , Hui En and I were jumping up and down crazily in the train this morning. and PEOPLE were just staring at us. :O anw, awww. I miss u guys man. ♥" -Afiqah
Quoted from Afiqah's status on facebook.
Btw, I pranked some ppl yesterday too. I don't know. I don't think it's a prank but I caused some blurred effect on Phoebe. What I did was, um. You know, twinkle twinkle little star with your hands? Or splash water with your hands? Yea, I did that into Phoebe's face and her face turned kinda blank/shock/surprise and blinked awhile. ROFL. She said she will get back at me, Abbie and Tiffany next year. LOL I'M SO LOOKING FORWARD. I LOVE APRIL FOOL'S.
"Im gonna officialy make april fools day my favourite day every year."-Beatrice
Sorry for quoting your status on facebook, um, secretly. I know you guys hardly read my blog at all, that's why. :D
BTW Today's good friday. 1 Faith got easter eggs and I heard Annabel's melted. :P
Still rmb that on last year's good friday I was having a fever. From thursday afternoon all the way to the following tuesday. In the end only took 2 days MC. Started with a terrible sore throat. That thursday afternoon I was supposed to go choir for the first time but I skipped it as I was feeling dizzy. Didn't really talk that day and I didn't laugh at all during HMT. And that following tuesday was the school's upper primary sports day. I was supposed to run but couldn't. T_T... The medal was very nice you know! I was suppose to get it because the ppl in my sch run very slow :3
Haha. Having muscle cramps now. Yesterday we got 60 counts for PE for taking too long. We were to do 20 pushups, situps and star jumps each. For the jumps we need to squat all the way down. Miss Leong said we broke the record. 60 counts. -.- Yay 1D made history -.-
No comments:
Post a Comment