Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool's Day2@@ Mrs Sushilla Pranked 1D

Yep! Before PE, it was our english lesson. During the lesson, Mrs Sushilla pranked us.

She told us to take out a sheet of foolscap paper.

Then she told us to write a paragraph on one of the points in the speech based on one of the 4 topics. "To test if we had been thinking about the speech topic." 10 marks altogether and only 5 min.

Her expression and tone were so serious and perfectly normal that none of us realised anything strange. Beatrice claimed that she did suspect but yea. She still wrote the thing :3

She said that Jamie told her cuz Jamie's sis's class was pranked by Mrs Sushilla.

And Jamie herself didn't realise it. Lololol.

Wow, Mrs Sushilla! Bad bad! I freaked out when I heard the instructions. I was like, oh my gosh what are the topics?

That mini heartattack was bad. :(

Haha yeah! But it was so fun! She flashed the "Goondus! Happy April's fool!" on the visualiser after the 5 min and I was still miserably trying to scribble a few more words. Waste foolscap paper, but brilliant trick! ;)

As a punishment to Jamie for telling Beatrice about the prank, she made Jamie say to the class that we are not supposed to tell 1 Charity about the trick.

And we readily agreed.

According to Celine from 1Charity, the trick worked well for her class too.

"WOW. i repeat. WOW. I can't believe, at all, that my english TEACHER, who is fyi, 60++, had just PRANKED my whole class today,on april's fool. OMG. Didn't know that...." -Celine, 53min before 9.44pm.

Hahas.

No comments: