Saturday, March 27, 2010

Um..

LOL. Was emo-ing last night. xD
I guess I was really sleepy and tired that's why all those crap came out of me. O.O
I sounded weird and stressed-out and feeling that I wanted to die in my last post?!?! Like, WTH?

Oh yeah. My mom bought 4 water bottles yesterday. I mean like, is she crazy or something? 4... 4! I can understand that my sis's bottle kind of have cracks, and mine has scratches, but what's the point of buying 4 bottles? What's more, small ones. I'm really pissed off, so I told her I'm fine with my present bottle. It has scratches, but I can still use it! No cracks, no nothing! What the heck is wrong with her? If she wants to buy bottles, can't she buy bigger ones, and just 2? And no, I don't like the bottles, even though she thinks they are beautiful. I don't need them. I don't want them. What a waste of money. If I tell her all these, she will obviously get mad. Why are all mothers like that? Why can't they ask before they buy something which her kids may not want or need? Why? My bottle's already so small, and she's gotten a smaller one! WTH.

Today she's asking me to do my homework. I mean like, I'm not so dumb that I don't even know that I need to do my homework! I don't need people telling me all these!

>:(

Btw, before I forget, Miss Lim made us run 4 rounds for morning jog yesterday, due to some people not running but instead walking and chatting. Like, so wth. Just like during PE when people take shortcuts when jogging resulting in the whole class having to do pushups. I know many people took shortcuts but I didn't. Wth.

No comments: