Friday, March 26, 2010

So.. This is where the thoughts and feelings come.

So.. This is where the thoughts and feelings come. Last post was a 'report'.

I know I'm escaping reality.

But I'm tired. This is crazy.

It's tiring to be optimistic, to be cheering people on when they are down.

It's tiring when you are behind everyone, telling them that it's okay, it's all right, it's fine.

It's tiring when you know that very few are behind you.

It's funny isn't it? I laugh so much.

Yes, laughter is my mask. I laugh my tears away, I laugh my stress away, I laugh my thoughts away, I laugh my feelings away.

Realising that the happiness is only temporary, realising that this is not a carefree world, realising that you can never escape from reality, isn't it sort of depressing?

I'm all out of breath. Sitting down here thinking about all those things in the past and future really makes me tired.

What am I? Why am I here? Where is this place? How did I ever come here? When is that?

Is this a game?

Suicide is so easy. It's not appreciating life.

But at points of time when you are breathless and everything around you spins and add on and on, everything around you is so hard and confusing, you really wonder if you are worth living this hard life.

Now I understand. They were forced to do it.

If someone gave them comfort, if someone allowed them happiness, if someone listened to them and supported them, if someone had faith in them, they would not even think about it.

Never fear, I'm not considering that. It will never happen.

But, why can't we all just have a break?

A break from this mad, mad world.

A break, to help ourselves and transform ourselves to become better people.

Why not?

People push responsibilities around, even when the Earth itself is dying.

Hmm..

No comments: