Monday, 22 March 2010
Science teacher changed. We're learning Chemistry now. =( Bye Mrs Tan! Hi Miss Lee!
Tuesday, 23 March 2010
Oh yeah! I saw Yu Jin after I alighted at Admiralty! So we walked back together =)
Wednesday, 24 March 2010
Woke at 5 and went to the station at 6. Saw Phyllis. =) Missed her. Saw Hui Hui too, if I'm not wrong!! xD. Well, we were going to support the cross country runners for the race at Bedok. Double Bronze for St Nicks! Not bad eh! Oh, and I saw Jia Xi and Sean, and also a guy which was previously in GWPS 5F'08, now in Evergreen Sec, if I'm not wrong. Ho Shuen met her friend. Her friend was very funny... She was like, running/jogging and we could tell she's very tired as she started walking. So we told her "all the way!" Then she turned to look at us and suddenly screamed at Ho Shuen, "HO SHUEN!!!!! 你给我记住!" For the second sentence I'm not too sure, but I could tell Ho Shuen froze and was really shocked. Said she didn't know that the girl was her P6 classmate as she didn't recognise her.
Quite funny... Oh and I was on the train, and at Yio Chu Kang station, Fang Yu walked in. As I was standing behind this man, so I think she did not see me and messaged me "Where are you?" Haha, because the train was really silent, I didn't bother to alert her that I was on the train. Btw Hazel's really hardworking, she walked in at Yishun station, then started reading a book/notes etc. She was in another carriage heh, that's why I didn't talk to her. Sad that the 1Purity girls and 1Charity girls couldn't go because they had chinese compo test.
Btw, Bonnita's really evil. >:( I didn't know what we need to do for homework cuz she didn't told me/clearly. And what happened to my newspaper?? Where's my other sections? How come I only have the outer section? WTH. I only found out from Jamie and the others. Oh yea, the diagnostic test for english comprehension's really hard. We [Ho Shuen, Fang Yu and me] did it after school and my brain cells were dying from thinking too hard for the vocab section.
Thursday, 25 March 2010
Biology test. Damn hard, especially when I didn't really study. Because I was having trouble doing my french homework during recess and it took up my whole recess. Luckily I did study a bit before school. ='(
And yes! I love the french test man. Kills time - it took 2 hours! 4.20pm ~ 6.20pm. So it's like, we only listened to the teacher teach for about 30 minutes, then we had our 15 minutes break, and ta da! We had our test and went home after that. Went home with Eleanor, a friend I met at the 3rd Lang Centre. She alights at Bukit Gombak, so yeah.
Friday, 26 March 2010
Chinese Compo test! “写人" - 长辈. Wrote about a imaginary "爷爷." Haha, I hope I do okay-okay cuz I didn't really study for it. Oh and I love fridays. TGIF! The training's tiring though - 300m run. Luckily no timing. Went home with Nicole Low today. She's alighting at Yew Tee, and coincidentally she lives on the same floor as me, the 14th. And what's more, a few weeks ago we found out that she was born on the same date but different year with Nicole Ng from Sec 2. That's so freaking conincidental! One in a million! To find someone who has the same name and the same birthday as you... Wouldn't that be cool?
Well, Kexin's really shy! =D Today she wanted to get the signature from the principal for the 3rd lang withdrawal form but didn't dare go into the general office! Haha! I seriously hope you won't feel embarassed by my words. =D
Saturday, 27 March 2010
Hmm.. I wonder what will happen. =)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh yes. Sher Li updated her playlist, and I'm currently lovin' it! Just a few days ago I was singing Right Here Waiting For You with Celine because Natasha played it on the piano during track. Old song, glad that someone knows it like me! Love that. And of course there were other songs in the playlist that I really like, such as All Out Of Love. Hmm.. Celine, sorry for stealing your sentence, but, "Great minds think alike!" =D
No comments:
Post a Comment