Hey..
Today I paid a visit to Zenn's house along with Ling Yun, Sher Li and Si Han.
Had a good time there ^^
Yep, we played Chinese Checkers and Whack-A-Mouse (or something named like that).
And drank Coke and Root Beer. xD
And eat snacks like Little Prince Noodles (小王子面 Direct Chinese translation) and the one LY brought which taste like Taiwan's Guai Guai (乖乖). Lol happy. My mom bought before... that reminds me of my second uncle haha.
Anyway.. Yes, after that we went downstairs and played at the playground.
We played a game invented by ourselves, which we had to step on the steps (dk what the steps are called) and listen to the commands like 'step forward', 'step backward', 'squat down'.. In fact, anything that can be done while standing on the steps!
We also played Blind Mice and Hide And Seek.
After that we went up.
Sher Li and I played Whack-A-Mouse again, while Ling Yun, Zenn and Si Han played the arcade thing.. something like 抓娃娃机.
They even put sweets inside! Lol.
And following that we went to play Street Fighters (I think?) on Zenn's Xbox.
Lol haha so fun, at first I didn't even know which character I was using to fight.
Yep, after that we went home at around 5pm.
Nice day, isn't it? :)
Anyway.. I'm kinda nervous about school..
And I'm anxious yet excited about the class which I will be allocated to.
I hope I will go to the same class as Annabel and Hui En. ^^
We will get to know by 3 pm tomorrow.
I can't wait anymore!!
Lols.
No comments:
Post a Comment