Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Registration at MOELC Bishan

Today I woke up at around 12pm to 1pm.
Hehe.. Sleepyhead.
Anyway, yep, I went to MOELC Bishan for registration.
For french..
So sad.. those good friends of mine who are also learning french are learning at Gim Moh.. T.T
Haizz.

Anyway.. yeah.. my mom and sister accompanied me.
We sorta got lost. xD
Used up about 1 hour trying to figure out where was where.
Lol.
Anyway, when we reached, it started to drizzle.. so we quickly rushed in.
The language centre was so deserted.
The staff at the counter told me to go the a room and one of the french teachers briefed me about the lessons.
Going to learn on Monday from 3.30pm to 6.45pm..
First lesson is gonna be on 11th January.
Then we bought the books.
Yeah.. That's that..

After that we went to Juction 8 to shop for groceries.
My mom went to buy soap at The Body Shop.. so my sister and I waited outside the shop.
While waiting, a woman wanted to enter the shop and we were blocking her way.
She said excuse me and I heard, so I gave way.. enough to pass through.
What a stupid woman..=.= Baka.
She just stood beside my sister and said loudly to her, "Excuse me!"
My sister quickly gave way..
So after she went into the shop I quickly expressed my thoughts to my sister.. "Baka woman"
Lols.
I mean like, who does she think she is??!
Hehhe.

After that we went downstairs to buy groceries..
But my mom let my sister and I eat at a shop.
We ate a bowl of noodles.. something called oyster noodles?!?
It was delicious, taste a lot like Taiwan's.
Very nice.

So.. after we finished eating, my mom also finished buying her groceries and we went back home.
Before going home, she bought 2 boxes of biscuit.
One was cheese biscuit, the other one was chocolate chips.
Quite nice haha.

Yup, that's that.
I've been sitting in front of the computer since we came home.
Lols.
Watched 3 episodes of Death Note.
18, 19 and 20 :)
Quite an achievement, yes?
:D

Okay. End of report. Goodbye.

No comments: