Monday, December 28, 2009

DGM Chapter 190/ DGM cute or funny chapters.

I just read DGM chapter 190.
I want to continue reading!!!!
Please draw faster!! Hoshino Katsura!
By the way, I read it at Manga Stream.
Click here. :)

Oh yeah.. I gotta say this..
Chapter 184 is kinda cute. ^^
Chapters 159 ~ 164 are cute too.. Kanda and Lavi look like cute little kids!! Comedy for a break.
Chapter 165 is awfully cute at the front part when it's raining.
Chapters 166 ~ 168 are really interesting.
Chapter 168 is cute too.. when Allen, Lenalee and Johnny slept on the sofa.. But I don't want Cross to die!!! Cross's so cool.. I don't want him to die like that! Grrr......!
Chapter 158 is rather cute and funny when Road said, "Maybe the innocence went for Allen knowing who he was?" And with Cyril replying with 'Papa Antenna Activate', "Road? Is there a hint of tenderness in your voice when you say 'Allen?'" LOL I burst into laughter at that point.

Hahaha... I can't think of anymore right now..

Oh yeah! There was this part at the start of the series when Komui created Komurin II and it wanted to make Lenalee macho!!!! LOL LOL LOL! It was so funny when the Science team of the Order imagined what Lenalee would look like if she was a macho woman. The imagined Lenalee looked very funny!!
Let me see.. which chapter was that?
Okay! It's Chapter 17 and 18. How funny is that!!!!! HAHAHAHA.
The imagined Lenalee is on this page.
Click here.

Hehe. Okay I really can't think of anymore.

No comments: