Hey..
Umm...
Just wanna say that... I
Just realised that Owl City is a wonderful band!
Adam Young simply has a wonderful voice.
Actually when I first listened to 'Fireflies' I thought the singer sounded kinda childish.
But hey!
'Fireflies' gives you this kind of weird feeling, don't you think so?
Owl City's songs are really great!
Although you don't really hear any of the songs except Fireflies (I think) on the radio, they are all really awesome!
Well there are some pop songs (in fact, most of them) that really sounded weird and without style these days. Many of them sound the same ..And then you just kinda get hooked onto them for a few weeks, and after that you don't really like them anymore.
I hope it's not the same for Owl City though!
And umm..
Just wanna say all that cuz.
I became their fan on their facebook page. xD
And they're really terrific!
I'll give you the link.. =D
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/owlcity?v=info&ref=ts
Just go be their fan.
Then scroll down and listen to their music at the side. =D
That's all!
Much promotion for Owl City, yes?
Sorry about it =)
And if you realise you don't really like them, it's perfectly fine with me!
Every person has his own taste!
Hehe..
No comments:
Post a Comment