PSLE is now 100% over. No worries over results anymore, as we had already received them on the 26th of November. ^^
And yes, we graduated on 19th November, which was a thursday. And FYI I'm gonna tell you something funny. You see, I got best in higher chinese for P6, and guess what? The name printed on the envelope containg vouchers was "Gwee Rou-Ann". Bwahahaha.
Well, Greenwood's 10th birthday was on 20th November, the following friday. However, we pupils weren't really invited on that day. That's because we already saw the full rehearsal on wednesday. Only performers, students helping out and teachers were there on the real one. All for the VIPs.
Well, it's the holidays now. Nothing much to do. Got really bored. Missed school, missed friends, missed teachers. I <3 you humans from 6A'09.. as a friend!
Seriously, I guess not much people visit my blog nowadays. Main reason - I don't really blog. Sorry :)
But well, if you see this, and you're a girl from 6A'09, then I want to say this to you: I <3 you AS A FRIEND. I will miss you, and I will forever remember you, and I hope you at least don't forget me. I will miss your laughter, your voice, and the wonderful memories you have given to me. :)
Well, if you're a boy from 6A'09 then: I will miss you, your jokes, your voices, your laughter. I will forever remember you and I hope you at least don't forget me. I thank you sincerely for giving me wonderful memories.
Haha, the messages are quite similar right? Well, I just separate them because I don't want to say "I <3 you as a friend" to a boy. Just like how Si Han had commented on her status in facebook, saying to Leonard, "Erm.. Leonard I wun want to say I love u cos, ALL ppl will think sick." Here I feel the same way. ALL people will think sick. Haha.
And, sorry if I had done anything that has hurt you, made you sad. I really apologise. Don't really wanna regret not apologising. So I'm apologising now. That is, if you come here and see my post.
Well, look here. I won't say goodbye. ;) So let's just say hello.
two6ot3..
No comments:
Post a Comment