Erm.. really tired today. ;)
Had fun. =D
And laughed a lot.
Very happy.
Nothing to say.
Okay.. I've removed the tagboard. Heheh.... kinda stupid to have one there if nobody tags, right? Well. I'm not the kind of blogger that blogs very frequently..
You see.. I can remember to visit someone's blog, yeah, it's not the problem of my memory. It's just that I don't feel like blogging. And most of the time I don't. Hehe.. Funny, huh.
Goodbye. :)
Oh ya.. I've updated the links. Well, if you're really bored with my blog, you can just jump to other blogs by clicking on their names.. And yeah, I've deleted some links.. Sorry xD
And oh of course! Some computer pros from our class just updated our very own class blog! Visit it! There's a link at the side. 6A'09 rocks! :)
And yeah, I will be very honest with you. I'm a computer idiot. xD
No comments:
Post a Comment