Friday, March 7, 2008

Might not be interested, but...

5 march 2008 wednesday
-had chinese CA1 exam, I didn't feel horrible although I know I will not get very high marks
-received 3 cards from my friends, they were great
-finished up the leftovers of the cake

6 march 2008 thursday
-had science CA1 exam, quite OK
-lost my water bottle, if anyone found it, please find me in school after the school reopens. It's in purple. Last seen in computer lab.
-took part in the Sports Heat. Ran the 100m race, and also took part in 4 x 100m race (since the other two did not come and will not participate.)
-brought the camera to the heat, as Mr Azhar asked some of us to take pictures. I managed to take some. Most of them are blur.

7 march 2008 friday (today)
-still did not find my water bottle (sad)
-had tons of homework (they were toturing us and destroying our holidays)
-"Hurray! Holidays!"

5 comments:

wq said...

wad a noisy bunny u have. and how do u add links. here's a advice: add a cbox . but i dun realy know how! that's why my blog doesn't have one. i am trying to find out how to add it.

Ruo Ann said...

haha- for the noisy bunny. and hey, dont you used to have a cbox? well to add links, go to, er. layout or settings when you log in. well i have deleted yours and ly's links.

Sher Li said...

I like your bunny. I have pets at my blog too!

Anonymous said...

Who is Sweet Best Friends???Anyway I don't know how to add cbox?How did you get your bunny???

Anonymous said...

sweet best friends was wei qian ........ she has changed her blog.