Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Maths Exam + Cake + Stories + Tissue

Mathematics Examination today. Yesterday, we had English. For the english paper, I hoped that I would get OK results. The maths exam today was hard to me. Some of the questions were so difficult, but of course, I did all of the questions. I hope that I would get OK results, just like the English paper. I think I did not use the correct method for one of the maths questions (number pattern.) But who knows, I might still get correct.
And, I ate cake after dinner today. Why? Today was my birthday! Birthday cake, oh birthday cake. The cake was Black Forest, and it tasted sweet. I ate 3 slices, and predicted that I would become fatter than I am now if I eat more. Well, 50kg is already enough for me.
What happened in class? Today, we did not see Mdm Suriatie, for some reasons, I do not know. So the relief teacher, Miss Sufina, told us some stories. Before the maths exam, she told us a joke which was funny. Then after exam and recess, she told us 2 ghost stories. The first 1 was so scary, but the second story was a little humorous and a bit scary. In some ways I like ghost stories, but I would be scared of them.
Lastly, I think I caught a cold. And I hoped I would recover by tomorrow. I kept sneezing and sneezing and there were so many wet tissue balls in the rubbish bin. Ahh... CHOOOOO!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!You are so fortunate!Got exam also can blog!

Sher Li said...

Haha! I'm not good at number patterns either. Hi-fi!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.