Today, 29th February 2008, is the special day of the leap year. But to be perfectly honest, there's nothing special that happened today, just that I kept laughing in school and at home, thus my mother thought that something good happened to me; like getting high marks for something although that would be so untrue.
Well, I kept laughing just before supplementary, because when I was talking to Yan Rong and Sher Li, Yan Rong suddenly "ahh!" but not too loudly, which made Sher Li's eyes went big for a second, and for about 5 minutes we kept laughing. During supplementary, after Mdm Suriatie left, Joel suddenly took my pencil case and pretended to be a girl holding a handbag. Me and Si Han, who happened to saw it too, went "hahahahahahaha." But after some time we stopped. And that's about it, at least for now, because my sister, or the clown of my family, will be returning from school later. Never know what would happen in the future.
Anyway, I just realised, that my blog has 29 posts. Coincidentally, today's date was the 29th February 2008. Not much.
And, we had our RI Maths Contest today, which I would probably get very low marks. The contest was so difficult! I kept murmuring, "How in the world...."
1 comment:
Well, it wasn't pleasant to be the one getting laughed at...
Post a Comment