Thursday, February 28, 2008
Examzzz
Examzzzzzzz... going to be busy buzzing over the weekends. Couldn't believe that it's already exam period. Next week we will have our exams on all 4 subject for our CA1. By the way, today we had our higher mother tongue paper 1 and 2. Paper 1 was composition exam, paper 2, you know, the normal kind. It was horrible! We had our paper 2 exam during our higher mother tongue supplementary. After the exam, we went through the answers with our teacher, and I realised I scored very badly for the paper. But we were lucky, we were told that the higher mother tongue exam marks will not be included in the report book total marks. Of course, the normal exams (CA1) would be included. I would better luck next time! Since my languages are so poor and I misunderstood some of the concepts for maths and science, I have to do lots of work and revise in the weekends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment