School holiday started last week and ended yesterday. The whole week was uneventful. Nothing special, nothing fun. Just that I knew we did not have to go to school and I read some books. On wednesday (12th March) I got to eat cake for a second time. Well my sister's birthday falls on that particular date, if you are interested.
Rain rain rain. I told you, nothing special because of rain. It almost rained the whole week in the afternoon, and until friday the sun shone brightly. On sat we went swimming, and good thing it was fun. Got to admit, I don't know how to swim professionally, but I know how to move your body forward in the water. Don't laugh, it's no big deal.
And today, we got our CA examination results. Goodness! The english marks! I think the average mark in our class is around 60, but I am not sure.
English: Not sure, but above 60. I was rushing because Mdm Suriatie had started to collect the paper, so I did not count properly and just handed in.
Maths: 48/50 (Yeah!)
Science: 49/50 (Yeah yeah!)
Chinese: Only know the results for booklet B. 32 and a half/40.
By the time we get back our papers for our parents to sign, I will know the exact marks I've gotten. Then I could make a report if you are interested and for me to remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment