Friday, January 11, 2008

TGIF!

Hurray! It's weekends again!!! TGIF! (Thank God it's Friday.) I have been worrying about school lately, although it's only the first couple of weeks. Mdm Suriatie is quite fierce, and she scolds a lot but her jokes are quite funny. Other than that, school's really fine with me. And, the days seemed to pass slower than last year. I wonder why.

Today, I went to see Miss Tan during the recess, along with Yan Rong and Si Han. We were happy to see her, she looks at good as always. Well, we were even late for our Chinese class. I was murmuring "oh man" when we realised we were late. By the way, I saw Miss Tan yesterday too. She is now teaching class 2B and 2P, which kinda made me confused, since B and P sounds alike. Funny.

That's all I wanted to say, I will not be posting a lot like what I did in the end of last year. I was posting a lot around part of the year because exam's over. It's the start of a new year, hopefully everything would be really OK since I know it won't be better.

1 comment:

NoorSuria said...

Surprise! Yup. This is your fierce but funny teacher dropping by to say 'Hi'.