Monday, January 7, 2008

School

Well, today's the first day of the second week of school. All the teachers has changed except our PE and Chinese teacher. Oh well.


Form teacher: Mdm Suriatie
Maths/Science teacher: Mr Mohammed Azhar
Chinese teacher: Miss Lai (still the same)
PE teacher: Mdm Ngian (still the same)
Art teacher: Mdm Wong (hurray! good to see our P2 Chinese teacher)

I must say, Mdm Suriatie is soooooo strict!! I used to think she is as fierce as a lion, and I was not wrong, but neither correct. She's balanced, sometimes fierce, sometimes funny and cheerful. Oh whatever, I just can't stand some of her rules. I still prefer Miss Ong. I was like yelling inside my mind when she said that journal is limited to 2 pages! Oh my god!! Journal is for us to write our thoughts, and blah blah and whatever you want to write. Yet here we go, limited. Other than that, I'm quite OK about her. By the way, she's really good in English, the way she speaks is so not Singlish (the kind of accent Singaporeans speaks English,) and perhaps my English would eventually improve.

Mr Azhar is quite a funny teacher. He's so gigantic. I was like "wow" when he walked into the classroom. Well, his lessons are quite OK.

By the way, I'm just not used to this two teachers mentioned by me. But I will eventually get used to them. I just hope this year would be a very OK year. Sorry if it bothers you that I had been using OK thrice in this post. I just like to say OK this few weeks.

2 comments:

Sher Li said...

It's supposed to be "Mdm Ngiam"

Sher Li said...

You will die if Mdm Suriatie reads this