Tomorrow's going to be monday again. Oh, bother. I was waiting so long for the weekends and it's going to be monday again. Duh.
Things are getting tough, and I'm sorry that I didn't blog for so long and you are saying, "Oh, bother. This is never going to be updated, is it?" Well, I will be blogging, but not too often, because I don't have the mood to. I feel the days are getting more stressful and they seem to last forever when I encourage myself to wait for the better. The days are not like last year. But, oh well, everything's changing. It's only for a year. I'm going to bear it throughout the year.
By the way, I love being at home, with the company of my mother. And I will be at home when I have the time. Home....
What am I talking about, I'm already at home!
No comments:
Post a Comment