Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Ouch!

Today, while I was playing games with my sister, I accidentally tripped and fall. My big toe of the right foot now hurts a lot. (No wound, I don't know how to say.) And when I walk, I have to walk in a very weird way because it's very painful. My mom was helping me to relief the pain by putting ice on my foot just now and it helped a little. Oh dear, what am I going to do? I will have to receive my prize on stage tomorrow. And I can't walk properly at all! I can bear it, yes I can, only when I sit, but I can't bear it when I walk because I'm laying all my strength on my foot! Ouch! I wish my foot would recover by tomorrow, but I don't think it will. But I will pray, no matter what, because tomorrow is a big day as it is the last day of school for this year and I'm receiving my prize. Argh!!!!!!! Next time I should really look where I'm going because I always hit my foot against the wall or the door and this time it's because I was too playful.

Actually, I was demonstrating to my sister how I chased the Frisbee when it was rolling on the ground. It turned round and round, so as I was demonstrating, I went round and round, and my left foot accidentally stepped on my right foot, so I tripped. When I thought of the situation, I felt very silly and stupid to fall down just because my left foot stepped on my right foot!

If my foot really recovers by tomorrow, then, thank you, God.


But I don't think it would happen. If it will, then that would be really a miracle.

No comments: