These websites are gaming websites that I've been visiting recently.
1) Club Penguin: http://www.clubpenguin.com/
In this world of penguins, you would have to waddle around to find adventure and meet new friends! Games are fun, and be sure to read the newspaper.
2) Pokemon Crater: http://www.pokemoncrater.com/
This is the world of Pokemon, and you would have to capture as many pokemons as you can, and train really hard to become a top trainer. (Tough.) Kinda hard to move around, but I like the feeling when one of my pokemons become level 100.
3) Y8 - A website of flash games: http://www.y8.com/
This website has a large variety of free flash games to play. Some games are really fun, but some are not suitable for children, which I didn't touch. Love to come here when I'm free.
4) Miniclip - A website of games: http://www.miniclip.com/games/en/
This website also has lots of fun games to play! You can even find Club Penguin here. A good place for great games.
Well, after writing this post, I feel like I'm writing something like recommendation of websites. But, really I must say, there are still other gaming websites which have lots of fun games to play too! You will get to play them if you are willing to search. Try Google search tool (http://www.google.com/) or Yahoo! (http://www.yahoo.com/) and you will come back with many results.
No comments:
Post a Comment