I decided to stay at home in the end. Drat. My foot hurts more than ever! Part of my big toe has turned slightly into purple. As I decided to stay at home, I had asked Sabrina to help me take my things and Zenn's stuffs. Now I feel so dreadful, yesterday I had promised Zenn that I would help her collect her stuffs as she was going overseas, but now with my injured foot, I had to ask Sabrina to help me and then Zenn! How I wish I could go to school. Today's the last day and it might also be the last day with some of my friends as they might be moving into a different class as mine next year.
Anyway, I have to say, Sabrina is such a great friend! Thanks for helping me! (To Sabrina.) Next time, if she comes to me for help, I would most definitely help her!
No comments:
Post a Comment