At least for this year..
Today, my class, 4A, and some other primary classes were having end-of-year SA2 Chinese oral exam. Yesterday, we had our English oral exam. All I could say is, "Wow it's finally over for this year, we don't have to do oral exam anymore!" Among the different types of exams, I hate oral exams the most. Why? Because I have to read the passage to the teacher and then talk to the teacher about the picture. And, in my best tone.
Well, I would like to wish everyone success in their exams, no matter how hard it is or how much you hate it. I am now very happy that the oral exams are all over. But... there is still the main paper exam. The science paper is this Friday and the rest are on next week. Oh gosh... and what I can say is that study extra hard for it! If you fail, then, uh.... I don't know what will happen. Well just study! For me, going to 5A next year is the most important thing right now! Anyway....






!
No comments:
Post a Comment