Today, we had our science exam paper. Oh man.... I would surely get very average kind of results. My target is just a little higher than average.
Why am I so sure that I would get average or maybe even below average?
Because, after the exam, I realised I answered wrongly for some of the questions. Too bad, huh. I guess I really have to open my ears real big when having lessons. Did you know that when listening to what the teacher is saying during lessons, it helps you to remember better than when you revise? Well this is from my personal experience. I don't really revise. I just do my homework, do the assessment books and read the textbooks again if I'm not very sure. It's okay if you don't agree with me with the 'listening to teacher helps you remember better'. It's only based on my own experience. Well, all the best for next week. There's only English, Mathematics and Chinese papers left! (For us.)
No comments:
Post a Comment