Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My First Time Angrily

Hello! I haven't been blogging for 2 weeks. (1 more day to make it a full 2 weeks.) Today I did something for the first time angrily in my school life.

I SHOUTED AT MY FRIENDS! (Like how I shout at my sister whenever I'm angry.)

Here's the story and you will find out why I shouted.

When we were having PE (physical education) lesson, we were playing a game that requires soccer skills. Our PE teacher splited the class into 2: Girl Group and Boy Group. Of course, girls play with girls and boys play with boys. So that's it. I'm a girl, and I was playing with the girls. Then in the group, we were splited into 2 again: Coloured Team and Blue Team. I was in Blue Team. So we started playing, and as we were begginers, we were a little bit confused about the rules. So we played the game wrongly and the other team asked us to swop with them. My team were a little bit upset about this swopping matter that they argued with the Coloured Team. Then suddenly, I screamed angrily, "Do you all want to play or not?!" Why did I scream? It's because my team members were wasting time arguing with them. Well, in the end my team agreed to swop with them and we enjoyed the game. But the game wasn't really interesting. I prefer Team Vs. Team kind of game -- like basketball, hockey, soccer and so on.

Usually, I shout at my friends in moods other then angry, of course! When your friends (or someone) are far away from you, you shout for them, so that you won't have to waste your energy to go beside them and ask them for something and something...

If you don't shout and instead go to where they are and ask them for something and something, then....... it's up to you on how to do, either shout or walk up to them.

No comments: