I just realised that post below this made me sound like a creepy stalker... Haha.
But it's quite amusing when you see your primary school friends leading completely different lives from the ones you once knew so well.
I bet no one ever visits here anymore, so I'm gonna pour my heart out for once.
Lately, I've been quite confused. I feel like I've been living a lie. Like I'm just doing everything that I'm doing just to please the people around me. I don't know who I am anymore, I feel like I lost myself somewhere down that line.
I feel so distracted by everything and I can't seem to bring myself to move on and to start looking forward to the little things that happen in my life.
I know this is just being paranoid but I can't seem to stop being paranoid.
I feel like I'm just being a burden to everybody.
I don't even want to go to school anymore. I mean, it's not that SN has a problem. I love SN, but I just feel empty everyday when I go to school. Fatigue? I guess I just need some rest. I can't think properly when I'm tired.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment