Sunday, May 15, 2011

Money $$

Just wondering.. Have you ever thought about working? Haha. I have. I wanna earn money!! $$

It's not that I'm poor or something. It's just that, I feel like I've spent too much of my parents' money. So yup.

But wait. The thing is. I'm not old enough. Come on, I'm only 14! And my academics are really bad now. My grades are dropping and I ain't studying hard. So yeah. I think I'll scrape the idea.

Did you know I've an alternative blog? Well what I post there has nothing much to do with my life. Just my thoughts and stuff. To think that I've once thought about making money with that blog! So funny! Well, nobody really visits it, let alone this blog! Lol!!

Well, maybe when I get older, I'm gonna find a part-time job in the holidays. Maybe, distributing flyers? Or maybe I'll work at McDonalds. Wait, I haven't completed my CIP yet :/

No comments: