Haha. I think I'm bored or something. I actually made a comment on a post on 6BillionSecrets! XD Haha. Now I wish someone could go and like my post.
Well, let's get to the point. Dear sad and unhappy people, please don't give up! You have to give yourself a chance. It pains me and many people around the globe to see you so sad.
"Hey, don't give up yet! You know, I may not understand what you're going through, but don't give up! How do you know you won't win? I think you can. Believe in yourself and push!
Life itself is just like a race, you may meet many obstacles on your way but you just gotta jump over them! When you fall, pick yourself up. Even if you don't want to continue running because you're too tired or something, there will always be someone out there who will pull you up and make you run (or even run with you!) Whether you want to lose, OR persevere on, face all the challenges and win is your own choice, you make the decision.
Just remember that you're very important, and special. People say "Do your best! Come on! You must win!" For whom, exactly? I think it's for yourself. Don't overexert yourself for someone else, especially if that someone else doesn't appreciate it. Live for yourself and those who truly love you. I'm sure there're people who love you so much that you don't know it. Go talk to a friend, your parents, your teacher, or your school counsellor. I'm sure he or she will be glad to help you. All the best :)"
Life itself is just like a race, you may meet many obstacles on your way but you just gotta jump over them! When you fall, pick yourself up. Even if you don't want to continue running because you're too tired or something, there will always be someone out there who will pull you up and make you run (or even run with you!) Whether you want to lose, OR persevere on, face all the challenges and win is your own choice, you make the decision.
Just remember that you're very important, and special. People say "Do your best! Come on! You must win!" For whom, exactly? I think it's for yourself. Don't overexert yourself for someone else, especially if that someone else doesn't appreciate it. Live for yourself and those who truly love you. I'm sure there're people who love you so much that you don't know it. Go talk to a friend, your parents, your teacher, or your school counsellor. I'm sure he or she will be glad to help you. All the best :)"
That's basically what I wrote. I hope the girl who wrote her secret reads it and feels more... happy.
Let's care for each other okay? To prevent more people from getting anorexic and cutting themselves because of low self-esteem and depression. It sucks to hear about them all the time :(
Well, I wished that the happiness levels around the world is more evenly distributed. Haha.
Anyway, all the best guys! Life is a race, a challenge, and also a blessing in disguise. Let's spread our happiness to others :)
PS. Do you realise I'm kind of like spamming posts? Haha, that's to make up for all the time when my blog died. Now it's kind of revived I guessed. Keep reading! :) And now I kept 有感而发 so you can't blame me :D
No comments:
Post a Comment