Monday, March 15, 2010

FMA Chapter 105

This chapter is so thrilling... I could feel my heart pounding with excitement as I read the manga. Oh, I can't wait for the next chapter!!!! Chapter 105, "The Throne of God", is really brilliant. It's so action-packed and unpredictable. I can't predict what would come next at all! The predictions at forums are all rubbish. If Arakawa Hiromu's manga went just like the predictions in the forum, surely the ratings will go below the ground.
Heh. Seriously I hate homework. I haven't even started, and I also haven't started studying for the coming term. How how how? I'm in the mood to play and slack, not some stupid homework.

Even though this holiday only lasts for a week, I'm gonna enjoy it to the fullest.

Hopefully.

After the holidays, I will have school blue. Definitely. I will go, "Oh! The holiday is ending, I want more holidays!!"

xD

No comments: